In a national park, the protection of nature is the primary goal. And for this to work, we need your help! Please adhere to the following rules to protect chamois, marmots and co:
And to all those who do not comply: Our rangers monitor compliance with the National Park Ordinance very intensively - all year round, during the day and also in the early morning and late evening hours. Fines are imposed for violations. Please do not take your chances ... Thank you!
What you should consider during your stay in the national park
In a national park, the protection of nature is the primary goal. In order to achieve this goal, we need your help and ask you not to do the following in the national park:
- Throw away garbage
- Pick endangered plants
- Let dog run free without leash in national park
- Shorten distances
- Disturb animals in your habitat
- bivouacking or camping in the countryside
- Listening to loud music or lighting a free fire
- endanger the hikers as a cyclist
- use swimming aids of any kind to navigate the lakes in the national park
- Let drones fly in the national park or fly over it
Thank you for your understanding!