This accessibility statement applies to this website https://www.nationalpark-berchtesgaden.bayern.de/index.htm
Status of compatibility with the requirements
The Berchtesgaden National Park Authority strives to make its website accessible in accordance with the Bavarian Digital Ordinance (BayDiV) in conjunction with the Barrier-Free Information Technology Ordinance (BITV 2.0).
This website is currently only partially compliant with BayBITV 2.0, but is undergoing a continuous self-assessment and review process and will be adapted with regard to the requirements of BayBITV 2.0.
Among other things, the following items are not yet accessible on all pages:
- Alternative texts for control elements - fulfilled
- Alternative texts for graphics and objects - partially fulfilled
- Empty alt attributes for layout graphics - fulfilled
- HTML structure elements for headings - fulfilled
- HTML structure elements for lists - fulfilled
- Labeling of form elements can be determined programmatically - partially fulfilled
- Input fields for user data convey purpose - partially fulfilled
- Contrasts of graphics and graphical control elements - fulfilled
- Faded in contents operable - fulfilled (visual aid eye-able was classified as barrier-free according to accessibility test)
- Usable without mouse - fulfilled
- Moving content can be switched off - fulfilled (slider on start page does not automatically slide)
- Key sequence for keyboard operation - fulfilled
- Meaningful link texts - partially fulfilled
- Current position of focus clear - partially fulfilled
- Error detection - partially fulfilled
- Form element labels - fulfilled
- Status messages programmatically available Partially - fulfilled
- Name, role, value Partially - met
Disproportionate burden claimed:
In addition, not all PDF files created prior to 01/01/2022 are accessible.
- Not all PDF files meet the current state of accessibility requirements.
(PDF files posted before 01/01/2015).
- PDF files posted later will be converted into accessible
- Not all videos on the National Park Berchtesgaden YouTube Video Channel are subtitled.
The contents do not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation:
Our apps, see https://www.nationalpark-berchtesgaden.bayern.de/english/service/media/app/index.htm are not accessible.
Apps do not have to meet accessibility requirements until June 2021.
Creation of this accessibility statement
This declaration was created on 09.10.2023. It is based on a self-assessment according to the BITV test as well as on the result of an evaluation of parts of the offer for accessibility by an agency specialized in the evaluation of web offers regarding accessibility.
Feedback and contact details
Have you noticed any deficiencies in the accessibility of content on www.nationalpark-berchtesgaden.bayern.de? Or do you have any questions about accessibility? Then you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for barrier-free accessibility and processing of messages received through the feedback mechanism is:
Berchtesgaden National Park
As part of an enforcement procedure, you have the option of submitting an online application for verification of compliance with accessibility requirements under the following link: Application for review of accessibility requirements according to § 3 BayBITV.
Contact details of the enforcement body
State Office for Digitization, Broadband and Surveying
IT Service Center of the Free State of Bavaria
Enforcement and monitoring center for barrier-free information technology
Further information (only in German):